Sunday, December 16, 2012

Merry Christmas to all & Remember JESUS

I am adding some Christmas sentiment to some of my blogs today. Most of what I want to say, I have already written on my blog at :

http://gloriapoole.blogspot.com and I added a painting I painted to it also.

I am hesitant to add paintings to this blog for several reasons: cybercriminals broke into my isp acct that I used specifically for this, to try to hijack my signal while sending the bill to me. That's an on-going effort of criminals [ since about yr 2001] to steal my life, paintings I paint, my name, my blogs and my isp & bank accounts. But I pray, and GOD wins HIS battles.

Don't want to get side-tracked. There's a lot to write about at Christmas. Most of all remember that the book of Luke in the New Testament chapter two specifically tells of the birth of JESUS, how GOD sent an Angel to tell a virgin she would be hovered over by The Holy spirit and bear the Holy human form of GOD. [That's my words. Read the King James Holy Bible Luke ch 2 for the Bible record.]

I am the same woman you see in the photo of me in winter hat as you will see of me in my front room without a hat [but in front of some of my paintings I painted] on my blog at http://gloriapoole.blogspot.com. And also on other sites of mine, there are different photos of me at different locations, in different light, different backgrounds. I am originally from the state of Georgia. I only lived in Colorado seven awful years. So grateful to have moved from that ungodly State whose only claim to fame is they were the first to implement killing as a so-called "right". And haven't they reaped what they had sown?

I pray that somehow by the grace of GOD, the powers that be get rid of the criminals who broke into my tablets & Verizon account { I have more than one isp account, thank goodness]. And that somehow I find somewhere isp's that are honest, secure, trustworthy, and reliable.

Also, for legal documentation: I am a white woman. I do not have any black relatives anywhere. I do not have any Indian relatives anywhere. I do however, have two grown daughters whose names are Jennifer & Leigh and no sons. I am divorced twice, and resumed my maiden name after both divorces via Court order. I have painted as artist since I was in high school. I am also a Registered Nurse, licensed currently in Missouri, but first in the state of Georgia. The winter hat was because it was January of 2010 and I was in Georgia to attend my mother's funeral, and it was cold. I have lived in several states and had a RN license in the U.K. for several years.

. This is all necessary to write because I am still trying to get control of my name, my photos on web, my blogs, isp accts, and devices that I bought, pay the monthly fees on, and use privately and morally in my apt. I have more than one telephone, more than one cell phone for safety because of events that happened to me in Colorado, and because they are associated with years of my created works on the web. I live alone--there is not anyone else authorized to log into any acct of mine [an aside to law enforcement who is helping me].

Gloria Poole,R.N. & artist in oils, acrylics, pen/inks, watercolors, goauche, tempera, pencils, charcoals. I have posted my photos of my art I create on the web intermittently since 2007.