Wednesday, May 1, 2013

This G-L-O-R-I-A is alive & getting stronger [Gloria Poole]

I am alive and getting stronger. I know from alerts of my name that 20 people named Gloria supposedly died last week, but I wasn't one of them. I would also guess that those so-called deaths were fabricated by the cyber-hacking team of the evil Planned Parenthood. The cybercriminals who are on the payroll of Planned Parenthood and who use the taxpayer funded ACLU to sue and harass prolifers all over the nation, seem to be without consciences of any sort. Of course, The Bible says that those who kill innocents are from the devil.

It is written, "The thief [the person who steals the glory of GOD; or anything including the domains of others, or emails or websites & content of others for their personal gain for instance] cometh not [but for the purpose] to steal and to kill and to destroy. I {JESUS speaking} AM come that they might have life and have it more abundantly. " John 10:10. King James Holy Bible.

And it is written, " Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He [the devil] was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar, and the father of it. ...he that is of GOD heareth GOD's words; {if] ye therefore hear them not, [it is] because ye are not of GOD". John 8: 44 & 47, King James Holy Bible.

I try to document publicly when I am cyber-attacked. About 3 days ago one of my cell phones was broken into, to try to scramble the code of it. It was hacked in other words. It took me an entire evening to undo the scrambled code and get my signal back again. And another cell phone of mine had the money I had added to it, stolen by criminals who broke into it via twitter last nite. The efforts by the wicked to suppress the prolife message began long ago. The wicked have not won, and I have not quit the cause of telling people that abortion is a sin against GOD; that GOD wrote in stone "thou shalt not kill" {Exodus 20:13, KJV] and that killing innocents will send them to hell.

Here below is a medical photo of how a tiny human looks in the amniotic sac [commonly called the bag of waters]. It is a sin against GOD to kill these tiny humans or to kill them at any stage of development:

I have much equipment I bought; and more than one method of connecting to the internet. I learned during the campaign year of 2008 that having only one way to connect put my mission at risk since the killers-of-babies-in-the-womb- break into computers as a routine way of doing "business"; and they corrupt /rig elections, and they drain money off prepaid phones; and they steal emails of prolifers; and they send fake obits to the internet to try to fool some of the people all the time; and they bribe some judges; and they kill a whole lot of innocents in the womb; and they lie, cheat,corrupt, send malware to try to destroy, and steal and kill. It's their character because they are not of GOD.

Also, I Gloria Poole [of Missouri but was living in Colorado when I began a lot of the domains} owned the domain of g-l-o-r-i-a.org, g-l-o-r-i-a.name; and g-l-o-r-i-a.com and all of them were stolen from me by ancient old "feminists" whose baby-killing-promo-for-50-yrs is from hell" through fraud, deceit and theft of my emails which were gained by breaking into my computer and which were used to steal what belonged to me. I complained about it before but since I began it and it is on one of my blogs still, I retain the right to use my name written that way [G-L-O-R-I-A].

Gloria Poole; aka: gloriapoole; gloria0817;G-L-O-R-I-A; gpoole817; gloriapoole.RN; Gloria Poole,RN & artist; at my apt in Missouri; 4:27pm; 1-May-2013